Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19th-what a weekend.

So, you know that my new goal is to eat 17 of my weekly meals with good choices that are healthy and satisfying. Well, I ate meal #16 as breakfast on Saturday and then had my freebie meals as Saturday lunch, dinner and Sunday breakfast and lunch. It was my hubby's birthday and we went away for the weekend and I just decided to enjoy myself and not worry about the intake. Whew! Way too much food and wine later that Sunday afternoon and I decided that a smoothie was in order for Sunday night. That was meal #17-satisfying and healthy.

Sooooo, I did it! I probably should not have made all of my not so great meals as meals that occurred in a row, but I did it! Week 1 of 12 done! I have not stepped on the scale yet since we got back-figure I need to let my body detox a day or two before I do that. :)

Now, it is the end of Day 2 of week 2. 3 more healthy meals down. I even survived the grocery store when I was hungry and did not buy any crap. That took a bit of effort because I was really ready to eat. Luckily, I had my 2 year old with me, which does not lend itself to lingering.

I am planning on waking up a little early tomorrow to work out. I think that is the only way I will get it in. I did manage a short walk today, but the day just gets away from me. I think I will also take some new pics this week. I am down a little over 10 pounds-25% of my goal. Feels like I should mark this step on the journey. Don't worry, I will post all of the pics when I am done and at my goal. Not quite ready to do that yet!

Alright, off to get some water, finish up some paperwork and call it a night. Bring it on 2010. I am going to finish this journey. I am going to trim the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment