Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3rd-Easter Eve

I promised a review of the goals and here it is:

Goals for March:

1. Cardio exercise at least 20 days of the month. NOPE. Too many sick people in my house.
2. Finish up Jillian's 30 day Shred. NOPE. See #1.
3. Journal consistently and keep track of calories. NOPE. I did keep track, but did not journal as much as I should have.
4. Continue with the closet clean out. Purge, purge, purge. MAKING PROGRESS!
5. Pick out a color to paint the playroom. NOPE. See #1.
6. Decrease work stress by doing less work at night. GETTING THERE.
7. 2 dates with hubby (atleast!) ONE DATE DONE. THEN SEE #1.
8. Continue to work on making time with my kids just be about time with my kids and not the "to do" list in my house. ONGOING.

I really did not do well, but I just can not dwell on it. Tomorrow is Easter. It is the anniversary of when my husband proposed to me. He told me it was the day of new life and new beginnings and seemed like the perfect day for us to declare our life together. I loved that! I think I will take Easter as the day of new life in the journey also-time to renew the focus, renew the goals, remember why I am doing this and get back on track.

I have really struggled with the actual weight loss, even though my body is changing slowly. I would really like to see the numbers change just a little though-I think it would help with the momentum. Might have to shake things up a little bit.

I am decreasing my frequency of posting, but I can not decrease my journaling. I think that was part of my failure in March. Back to it...

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment