Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30th-I'm baaaaaccccckkkk!

Oh, what a month this has been! I have been working so hard to get my work life caught up so that I can focus more on me when I should be. I am not where I want to be with the work stuff, but so much further ahead than I was a few weeks ago. I have also had to deal with everyone else in my family being sick for about two weeks-making the need for my mommy hat and wife hat to be on even more than usual. As a result, I did not meet my goal of exercising like I wanted to, but I did stay on track with my diet. I am only down one more pound, but my clothes are definitely fitting better.

So, my accomplishments for the month so far:
1. I can wear a belt I could not wear in January.

2. I ran, yes, ran an entire 5K. Well, most people may not call it running, but I did it nonetheless.

3. I have really cut down on my sugar and fake sugar intake. This is a big deal for me.

4. I am drinking more water.

Here is my journal for the day:
Breakfast: Bowl of cereal shared with Luke. Not really sure of the portion.

Lunch: Ak-Mak crackers, hummus, laughing cow cheese, strawberries, yogurt, 2 point WW bar

Snack: Almonds

Dinner: 2 pieces homemade pizza with Weight Watchers cheese.

Dessert: Mint Choc Truffle. Gift from the hubby. Can not resist.

So, tomorrow, I will review the goals that I set at the beginning of the month. I am fairly confident I failed miserably, but I have to just move on. There will be new goals for April. And, it will go better!

So, keep bringing on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

1 comment:

  1. I missed you! I know it's tough to be all things, but you were mostly successful at it and you're still doing great!

    ReplyDelete