Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2nd-holy hamstrings batman!

WOW! I am really surprised that my legs are even holding me up after today. I made it to the gym and ran my 5K and then had to come home and do my Shred with Jillian, also known as Satan...I seriously could barely walk up the stairs to my bedroom to shower. My hamstrings are throbbing. But, I am really proud of myself. It was not easy to get through both things and I did it. I really felt great at the gym running-I think Jillian is making a difference, although I curse her for 20 minutes everyday and Day 2 of Level 2 of the Shred was atleast manageable. I have to admit though that it is a good feeling to be a little sore because of hard work and to be able to sit down at the end of the day and watch The Biggest Loser with absolutely no guilt!

Here is the journal:
Breakfast: Yogurt, blueberries, banana
Snack: yogurt covered raisins
Lunch: brown rice sushi, ak-mak crackers, hummus, apple chips
Dinner: Pork Chop, rotini with broccoli and a light cheese sauce
Dessert: Diet Hot Chocolate.

Total Calories: 1300ish. I did not measure the yogurt raisins, so I am taking an educated guess. That is before counting in the exercise, so I think that I am good for the day. I feel satisfied.

Alright, must continue working on one of my other goals-get caught up on paperwork so that I do not have to do work at night.

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment