Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8th-slacker

Man, I have really been slacking on the blog lately. But, it is not because I have been a slacker all around. I am really trying to get caught up on this data entry stuff I have to do for work and have had to prioritize my time. So, I have been keeping my journal-just not on here and I have been moving my body-but not as much as I should have been. I really need to get back on track, but I have only 24 hours in a day and something had to give. So, on that note, I may not be as consistent this month with blogging, but that does not mean that I am abandoning ship. I am still on this journey and still working to achieve some goals. As far as my March goals go, I am doing well.

Here is the journal for today:
Breakfast: Granola and yogurt
Lunch: Ak-Mak crackers, Almond butter, apple, Quaker Fiber Bar.
Dinner: Chicken and dumplings. Heavy on the veggies.
Dessert: Yogurt Parfait, 1 point WW bar.

I took a few walks today with my boys when I got home. Luke and I took about a 45 minute walk with me pushing him in his little car and then Cameron and I took a night walk for about 15 minutes and looked at the constellations. I love, love, love time with them one on one. It is so fun to see their personalities when they are not competing with each other for my attention.

So, I say to you 2010, keep bringing it on because I have a beach vacation coming up and you definitely can NOT tuck the fat into a bathingsuit! That is GOOD motivation!

4 comments:

  1. Montauk, New York at the end of July. It is my little slice of heaven on Earth. Must look cute in a suit this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I weighed in today and I made it to BMI 28.53! I'm excited because I've been slow on the weight loss, but it's still a loss so I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addie-that is AWESOME! Keep it up. I know,the weight loss has been slow for me too. But, I have gotten a few compliments on my body lately, so something must be working. :)

    ReplyDelete