Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb 20th-the secret to my success

Well, crap, I figured it out. Do you know how you can lose weight and keep it off? Do you want to know how to have more energy and feel better about yourself? Do you want to know how to feel stronger and increase your endurance? I have learned the secret and I want to share it. Are you ready? Drumroll please....

Eat right and exercise. Yep, that is it. That is what I really focused on this week and you know what? It paid off! I lost another 1.6 pounds this week. Thank goodness because I worked my tail off with my running and that 30 day Shred video. I would have been bummed if I did not lose. But, now I know for sure that the only way to take off weight safely and keep it off-diet and exercise. I wish there was a magic pill, but there is not!

Here is the journal:
Breakfast: 2 pieces WW toast with PB, tea.
Lunch: Protein bar and chai. I was working and had to eat on the run.
Dinner: Chicken Biryani, naan and some red wine. Delicious!

Definitely not enough fruits and veggies today. But, I did manage to fit in my 30 day Shred video after working all afternoon and before hanging with a friend,so that is good. I need a big glass of water before I go to bed to counteract the red wine. Highly recommend Menage A Trois if you are looking for an inexpensive bottle of red, by the way.

Since what I am doing is obviously working, I plan on continuing it. I have big plans for the week ahead for exercise and will plan on packing my lunch to help stay on track. That seemed to be a failing point this past week. I love feeling in control and knowing that I am succeeding. Yeah for me!

So, bring on 2010, the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment