Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb.24th-halfway

Nope, not halfway to my goals, not halfway through the Shred, not halfway through the month. I am officially 38 1/2 today. That makes it exciting to know that I still have 6 months until my next birthday. What a gift I am giving myself for my birthday this year. I should be at my goal weight by then. I should be a consistent exerciser, maybe even have a race under my belt. I will feel totally in control and that is probably the best gift of all!

Today was a good day. I got some paperwork done during the day, which lightens the load for tonight. I ate well and stayed on track. I finished my 30 day Shred workout and even upped the weights on some of the exercises. I got all of my fruits and veggies in. Probably did not drink enough water, but I never do. Too cold for water. Must have hot tea instead.

Here is the journal:
Breakfast: Dannon Greek yogurt, banana.
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Sandwich from McD's with lite mayo, Kellogg's blueberry crisp bar.
Snack: Fiber Plus bar, carrots.
Dinner: Filet and a big salad.
Dessert: Diet Hot Chocolate.

See, that looks pretty good, doesn't it? Pretty good balance of the right stuff. And, I feel good. I will not take my health for granted. I have two people in my life that are battling cancer right now-I am so grateful for this healthy body.

Coming up on the end of the month. I think I will take some new pictures at the beginning of March to see how my body has changed. Need to reflect on how well I am balancing life-still LOTS of room for improvement. Definitely not halfway to that goal!

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment