Friday, February 19, 2010

Feb.19th-POOPED!

I am done, tired, exhausted, so ready for the weekend. Man, I did not sleep well last night, worked like a crazy therapist today and came home knowing I had to do my 30 day Shred workout. Not excited about it, but I survived. I do have to admit that as hard as it was to do, it was made easier by my 6 year old doing it with me and giving new names to the exercises. For example, he called the upright row "playing the drums" because you reach your arms out like you are beating on a drum. There is a visual for those of you that are doing this with me!

I am so glad I can just relax now. My muscles actually feel a little better after doing it-think I got the lactic acid moving. That workout is a killer-I am waiting to cross the threshold to where I feel like I maybe can think about moving up a level. For now, that is a far off dream! :)

Here is my journal:
Breakfast: Latte and a scone
Lunch: Protein bar, apple.
Snack: Banana
Dinner: Swordfish with sweet chili sauce, mixed veggies.

I was starving when I got home because my lunch was so wimpy. I was at a little bit of a disadvantage today. It is Lent and I do not eat meat on Fridays and did not pack my lunch. I had NO time for lunch today, so I just ran into a convenience store and grabbed a protein bar. Did not quite cut it. Must plan better next week.

I am excited to see my weight in the morning. I have really upped the exercise this week and am anxious to see how that pays off on the scale.

Good things are happening all around me because I am making good choices. I am excited to see what lies ahead...

So, on that note, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment