Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb.2nd-Groundhog Day!

Alright people, who is with me? Who out there wants to see a SMALLER shadow of themselves next year? Me, me, me! Picture Donkey from Shrek jumping up and down shouting "pick me, pick me". That is how I feel about this weight loss journey. It is a journey and I know that the changes that I am making I want to last a lifetime. So, the goals have to be set that way. I need to not worry so much about how the jeans fit day by day, how the muffin tops look morning by morning, but by how I have changed month by month and that will translate into year by year. So, all joking aside, I am looking forward to seeing how the shadow changes.

Here is the food journal:

Breakfast: Banana, yogurt and Fiber One bar.

Lunch: 8 brown rice veggie sushi rolls, dried apples, Luna bar.

Dinner: Shrimp and Scallops with broccoli in a sweet chili sauce over brown rice.

Dessert: 3 bites of chocolate mousse. Still to die for. SOOOOOO good.

Day 2 of working out was also a success. I made it to the gym and onto a treadmill for my 5K. Not quite where I was 2 weeks ago, but that is what I get for slacking off. And, the girl next to me running at 7.4 mph was pretty motivating. She made it look so easy to just run like that-I wanna be like that.

It is supposed to be rainy and snowy this weekend, so it will be perfect for cleaning out the first closet. I think I will recruit a friend or two to help me sort-bribing them with a bottle of wine, of course!

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment