Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feb 3rd and 4th-my ideal life!

It has been one of those weeks. Way too much on the to do list and not enough time. I am exhausted tonight, but knew that I couldn't leave my readers hanging another night...sorry to double up!

I was losing my steam a little for this journey. Not really sure why, but maybe just because I have not gotten enough sleep and just was losing my focus. Then, on the way home from work, I got to listen to the radio. There was a woman on named Stacey Vicari. She is a life coach. Her website is www.myideallife.com. I have seen Stacey speak and she is powerful, but what she talked about tonight was looking at what you can change in your life and deciding right now that you are going to change those things. Hello! Lightbulb! Aha!

So, I am back on track. Not that I ever fell off, I had just lost some steam. I WILL change the things that I can change and now that I think about it, most things in my life that I do not like are changeable! How great is that?

Here is the diet for the past two days:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich, tea.
Lunch: Indian food buffet.
Dinner: Yogurt, cheese stick. Pretty full from lunch.

Breakfast: Fiber 1 bar, banana, tea
Lunch: Falafel sandwich, tea.
Snack: Almonds
Dinner: Grande Chai, few bites of soup. Just not hungry.

OK, so my diet has not been the greatest the past two days. Like I have said, I have not gotten enough sleep. Not enough sleep messes with my appetite and I am sure my hormones-both things are not good for this journey, so I need to get back on track. I will be in bed by 10 tonight.

Please keep up the commenting and cheerleading. I need it and I will support you back. Let's reach our goals together.

So, bring on renewed energy and focus in 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

1 comment:

  1. Go Lauren! Still hanging in there with you. I had a bad couple of weeks, but I'm back on track. Let's have a great weigh-in this week!

    ReplyDelete