Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb. 23rd-double shred

Well, I did it. I did not get my 30 day Shred done last night because of the reasons posted on yesterday's blog, so I made myself pay for it tonight. I did Jillian's 30 day shred twice in a row so that I am still on track. It actually went fairly well. I was pooped at the end of it, but feel good now. It will make doing it only once seem fairly easy tomorrow!

Here is the journal:
Breakfast: Dannon Greek Yogurt, banana
Lunch: Bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup, WW roll and piece of pumpkin choc chip bread at Great Harvest. Delicious!
Dinner: 3 small pieces of homemade pizza, yoplait yogurt
Dessert: Diet Hot Chocolate.

I have no idea about the calories, but I think I did okay. I was starving when I got home and probably overate a little at dinner. I had a meeting that went over and did not bring a snack to tide me over. Once again, the lack of planning comes back to bite me!

Short post today because not much to report. The journey continues!

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment