Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb 6th and 7th-where did the weekend go???

I can't believe it is Sunday night at 10:15. Seriously, where did the weekend go? It was Friday and now bedtime on Sunday-just like that. I had a great weekend, although my focus on my journey was a little lacking. I do think that sometimes you need to break it up a little bit and that is what this weekend was. It is deciding that 1)you are going to stray a little bit and 2)knowing that you are going to get right back on track that matters. And, that is where I am. Tomorrow morning, the focus starts right back up again.

So, how did the weekend go astray? Well, let's see...date night Saturday and Superbowl party on Sunday. Yep, yep, that will do it! Even though my eating the rest of the time was not bad, those two events were enough to know that I was over on my calories for the weekend. I will weigh in in the morning to see how much I did myself in and then focus on the detox to get myself back on track.

Here is the diet:
Sat. breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Lean Cuisine sandwich
Dinner: Grilled Grouper, rice, black beans, plantains and 2 mojitos. DELICIOUS and worth every calorie.

Sun. Breakfast: WW bread with PB
Lunch: Yogurt, some Goldfish. Trying to save up for party.
Dinner: Chili with a little sour cream and cheddar cheese, cornbread, 3 crackers with spinach artichoke dip, some chips, mom's famous chocolate mousse. Still to die for!

So, let's see-not enough fruits or veggies, not enough water, too much crap. Yep, I see some detoxing happening this week.

It is supposed to snow tomorrow, so I am hoping that my tennis lesson is still on. I am really enjoying it and even am starting to break a sweat, so this is good.

It will be a good week. I will speak it into existence. :)

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really important to remember that you still have to have a life and there will be days that you just have to stray. For that reason, I am using yesterday's weight as my weigh-in. It puts my BMI at 29.1 so definitely in the right direction. Superbowl did me in last night so I'm working hard today on getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete