Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb.28th-month 2 done!

I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a few days. I have just not been feeling that great and literally have just been surviving. Last night, I got to go out on a date with my hubby and just did not want to blog when we got home. So, here I am. WOW-February is done! I am two months into this journey and still feel pretty good about the whole thing. I do admit that I have fallen off the wagon a little over the past few days with not eating great and not exercising, but tomorrow is a new day and a new month. That means it is time to set some goals. Hmmm....

Goals for March:

1. Cardio exercise at least 20 days of the month.
2. Finish up Jillian's 30 day Shred.
3. Journal consistently and keep track of calories.
4. Continue with the closet clean out. Purge, purge, purge.
5. Pick out a color to paint the playroom.
6. Decrease work stress by doing less work at night.
7. 2 dates with hubby (atleast!)
8. Continue to work on making time with my kids just be about time with my kids and not the "to do" list in my house.

Yes. That seems like a good list. I will weigh in tomorrow to get a starting weight for the month and get going. Let's hope it is a healthy month and that the weather finally gets warmer. I am so tired of being cold and not seeing the sun!

What are your goals for the month? How can I help you? Lord knows I need you all to support me-the least I can do is return the favor.

So, bring on 2010 for all of us-the year of trimming the fat in all areas because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK FAT IN!

That seems like a good list

No comments:

Post a Comment