Monday, February 8, 2010

Feb 8th-busy day AND night

This will be a quick post. Worked all day and then had tennis tonight. My regular instructor got hit today with a racket and was not at practice, so we had a new instructor and half the class did not show up. So, I actually got a pretty good workout out of it! So much fun. Tonight is billing night for my job, which always sneaks up on me, so I am out of time. I did want to get my journal in for the day though.

Breakfast: WW toast with egg. Banana
Lunch: Chicken noodle soup, 1/2 turkey sandwich, 1/2 piece lemon bread.
Dinner: Cinnamon apples, homemade chicken pot pie (ate very little crust).

Not a bad day, but always room for improvement. I am so glad I found time for me today, even with the craziness that is my life. I recommend it to all of you!

Be back tomorrow.

Bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment