Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feb.25th-feeling blah

I am not feeling so great tonight, so this will be short. I am going to try and get to bed at a decent hour and maybe a good night of sleep will help! I am supposed to work and get my hair cut tomorrow, so I just can not get sick.

Journal:
Breakfast: Egg sandwich
Lunch: bowl of tomato basil soup, 2 pieces of WW bread
Dinner: Pretzel sticks, sloppy joe, some dark choc covered raisins.

I did well until dinner, but I also started not feeling so great mid-afternoon. I literally just ate to know that I put something in my system. Nothing sounded good.

I am also skipping the Shred tonight. I don't think a low grade fever and Jillian go well together. Boo!

Back on track tomorrow hopefully...

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I just wanted to share with you how important it is to satisfy a craving. I have had a craving for something for about a week. I tried small amounts of a variety of things to no avail. The craving still haunted me. I kept going to the kitchen and searching the pantry and even my usual cup of tea didn't help. While I was grocery shopping yesterday they had some cheese samples out and one of them hit the spot! I bought the smallest package they had - about 2 oz. I ate it and low and behold I had no cravings in the evening. I was content with a cup of tea. I don't have cravings this morning either. And even with that much cheese, I lost weight on the day! I believe that when you have a craving like that, it's your body telling you it is deficient in something. In my case I think it was calcium as I've been trying to figure out if J has a sensitivity to cow's milk (and now soy too). Anyway, enough of my rambling. I do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addie,

    What a smart choice you made. I am so proud of you. We are doing this, aren't we? :)

    ReplyDelete