Friday, February 5, 2010

Feb. 5th-rain, rain go away!

What a gloomy day it was today. Literally, the sky looked exactly the same all day long. Gray, gloomy and pouring rain. Even though I got sleep last night, I was still tired. It is supposed to turn to snow tonight. We will see.

I talked to a few friends today who are having some health struggles right now and it just made me realize how grateful I should be to have this healthy body that supports me, regardless of my occasional poor choices. All of my health numbers-blood pressure, cholesterol, pulse-are well within healthy ranges. The weight number is the only one that is off. But, not for long...:)

I had a fairly good eating day today, but I still don't have my appetite where it should be. I have not been very hungry at night, so I am not eating a big dinner at all. I am then waking up starving. I need to work on a more even consumption during the day. Maybe focus on really breaking up the calories into even spurts, more or less, during the day. I would think that would also help with keeping my metabolism on track too. I think that will be my goal for this upcoming week.

Here is the diet for the day:
Breakfast: Egg sandwich, tea.
Lunch: Chicken Schwarma sandwich, hummus, water.
Dinner: Small portion of a filet. Green pepper, orange.

Not bad, but not great either. Need to continue to fine tune this plan.

So, Operation Clean Closet will start tomorrow also. I am going to actually start with my dresser. I have these neat little organizer things from IKEA that you put into your drawers, so I am going to get all of my unmentionables organized. One drawer at a time...

So, bring on 2010, the year of trimming the fat and the never worn unmentionables because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment