Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb. 22-overwhelmed!

I had way too busy of a day. That would be why I am writing this on Tuesday morning instead of on Monday. I worked all day, had tennis tonight and then had to get my billing in for work. Left no room for anything else. I am behind on blogging, sleep, and shredding with Jillian.

So, what is the remedy? Better scheduling would be a good start. I am really working hard to modify my schedule so that I am not doing work at night. Hard to do as a self-employed person. I am going to do Jillian's 30 day shred 2 times today to remind myself why I do not want to miss a day. Oh, and I am going to try and get to bed a little earlier tonight. I don't do that well on 6 hours of sleep-wish I did.

Here is the journal:
Breakfast: Fiber Plus bar, banana
Lunch: Spinach wrap with hummus, muenster cheese and veggies. Crisp bar from Special K.
Dinner: Pork tenderloin, potatoes.
Dessert: Diet Hot Chocolate.

I was proud of myself. My wrap came with a choice of chips, pretzels or Sun Chips. I actually asked if I could sub fruit and they said yes! So, I got an apple instead. I ended up not eating it yesterday, but I would have definitely eaten the pretzels if they had been there.

Overall, a good day, just a little too busy. Must find balance. That is one of the main reasons for this journey.

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment