Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17th-YEAH BABY!

I did it! I have had a super awesome, focused day. I have had a day where the stars are aligned, my focus has been good and I have stayed on track. I can honestly say that all of the choices that I have made today have worked towards making me a better person-strong and healthy. Yeah for me!

So to you Apolo Anton Ohno, I say yes. Yes, I did it. Yes to the question you ask yourself everyday. I can't say that it will always be a yes, but I can say that today I got it right on the money. I made choices to win and not to fail. I resisted all temptation. I was productive and focused.

Here is the journal:
Breakfast: Fiber Plus bar, banana, tea
Lunch: Tabouleh, Hummus, Pita
Dinner: Shrimp with brown rice and broccoli
Dessert: Diet Hot Chocolate.
Snacks: Tootsie Roll pop, string cheese stick

Total Calories: 1121 according to my fitness pal, but I am guessing on my lunch portions, so I think I am closer to 1200-1250 for the day.

I also started my 30 day shred with Jillian today. Oh boy, that was NOT easy. It is only 20 minutes long, but you work during that time. I used 5 pound weights for my arms and I think I will be sore tomorrow. I was able to complete it, but had to make a few modifications. Definitely will be sticking with Level 1 for a while.

So, let's see...Fruits and Veggies-check, Water-check, stayed within calories-check, exercised-check, worked to earn an income-check and most importantly, spent time with my family-check! Yep, good day. Going for a repeat tomorrow.

So, bring it on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment