Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 15th-the temptations...

And I am not talking about the musical group. I really struggled today with food choices. I don't know if I was just craving something that I have not been giving myself, if I just had a little too much time on my hands or what, but I really had to fight with my inner fat person!

Here is the diet:
Breakfast: Egg sandwich, tea.

Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad with FF honey mustard dressing, water, diet coke

Dinner: Crackers with spreadable cheese, yogurt. Disclaimer is that it was leftover night and NOTHING looked good.

Dessert: Yoplait Smoothie. Delicious!

Total Calories: 1308

I am entering this late because I needed to spend some time with my hubby last night just catching up and discussing stuff. Ran out of time to blog. So, it is now Saturday and weigh in day. We will see.

Sorry for the short entry, just want to stay committed.

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment