Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26th-overdone

So, today was a day of making some mistakes. First of all, I think in my mind, I thought that since I was under calories yesterday, I could splurge a little today. I don't think that that is how it works. Everyday should be a new start, don't you think? I guess the scale will tell me in the morning, but I would say that this journey has taught me another lesson!

Here is the diet for the day:

Breakfast: 2 sliced WW bread, PB.

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Southwest Panini, pretzel sticks, mini peppermint patty

Snack: Chai Latte. Ah, so good, but put me over the top for the day!

Dinner: Dinner out at Friday's. Had 1/2 Club and cup of tomato basil soup.

Dessert: Diet Hot Chocolate.

OK, so let's see-not enough fruits or veggies, splurge on the Chai and no workout. Need a do-over. Since that is not a possibility, I will take the lessons to heart and make better choices tomorrow.

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined THAT YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

1 comment:

  1. You're still doing great Lauren! There are always going to be good days and bad days. You're doing all you can by learning from the bad ones...and I don't consider it all that bad. The big trick is to make sure you don't put the whole months worth of bad days together!

    ReplyDelete