Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19th-unlimited french fries

Tonight Clay had a massage booked, so it was just me and the boys. I also knew that my dad had to work tonight, so I called my mom to see if she wanted to grab dinner. And, she was available. We went to Red Robin-ever been there? Well, one of their selling points is unlimited french fries. Not just any french fries, but the steak cut fries with a decent amount of salt on them. So delicious. I had to really talk to myself before we went in there to make smart choices. And, I looked up their nutrition info on the website before we went to help me along. You know that french fries aren't good for you when they don't even have them listed on their website nutrition page! :)

Here is the diet for the day:

Breakfast: Egg, reduced fat turkey bacon, cheese sandwich. Tea.

Lunch: Sandwich with sliced chicken, laughing cow cheese, mustard and romaine. Apple, fiber plus bar.

Snack: Baby Carrots.

Dinner: Open faced turkey burger, 5 fries, 1 onion ring. Draft Miller Lite.

OK, so dinner was not the best. But, I did plan for it and I definitely did not overindulge on the fries. So, I will take that accomplishment and celebrate it.

Clay got home too late for me to get to the gym tonight, so I will have to make up my run tomorrow. Gotta burn off those fries and one onion ring!

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment