Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 25th-tennis anyone?

Monday nights are the night I have my tennis lesson. This Monday also happened to be billing night, so I did not get to my blog. I did still track my food though. I forgot to pack my lunch today, but managed to eat well on the road, which is a good thing. It is so EASY to munch mindlessly when you are driving.

Here is the intake for Monday:
Breakfast: 1 slice ww bread, PB

Lunch: Chick Fil A grilled chicken sandwich, fruit salad. I did not put the honey BBQ sauce on my sandwich today-60 calories for that packet. NOT worth it. I added regular mustard instead.

Dinner: Homemade Chili, TLC crackers

Dessert: Diet hot chocolate, pretzel sticks, mini peppermint patty

Total Calories: 1040.

I was under for my calories for the day, but I also was not hungry. I decided one day would not throw my metabolism that much, so I let it slide. The problem came today with that thinking. Have to read my next entry...

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment