Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 29th-time management

I definitely need to make better use of the 24 hours I have in a day. I am so jealous of those people that always seem so caught up on their to-do list and so together in every other aspect. I would love to feel that way-it is definitely the reason for this journey.

My to-do list is unbelievably long. I think I could spend a whole day on paperwork and maybe, just maybe be caught up. The house always needs work and there is my marriage and my kids to give time to. So, if you are one of those people who have it all together, please tell me how!

Here is the diet for the day:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich

Lunch: LATE lunch consisted of a chai and piece of reduced fat coffee cake.

Dinner: Chicken with kung Pao sauce, green beans. Delish!

I really needed to eat more fruit today, but the idea of a cold piece of fruit just hurt my teeth. It was so cold here today, I needed warm foods. Summertime will be a much easier time to get the fruits in, I think.

I was reminded yesterday that I am a bulk eater, so I need to work to continue to find those foods that I can eat A LOT of and not have a big caloric hit. If only I had a microwave in my car for my mid afternoon popcorn break...

This should be a good weekend. My mother's birthday is tomorrow and we are going over to my parents, but I have already asked my dad for the menu so that I can plan my day accordingly. I have NEVER done that before. Very empowering.

So, bring on 2010-the year of trimming the fat because I have determined that YOU CAN'T TUCK THE FAT IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment